For DSV API users, FulfillmentLagTime is being removed from inventory feed on September 30, 2020.
The new standalone Lag Time APIs can be used to update and fetch LagTime:
- Use GET Lag Time API to fetch FulfillmentLagTime.
- Update FulfillmentLagTime with Update Lagtime API.
minfulfillmentLagTimeparameter will no longer be an option.
- Inventory API call will continue to work for quantity updates.
- FulfillmentLagTime update sent via Update Inventory API and Bulk Update Inventory API will be ignored for backward compatibility.
- FulfillmentLagTime is removed from GET Inventory API.
For more information about Lag Time, see GET Lag Time.