Sellers can use the Payment Performance API to generate a report about performance indicators. These performance Indicators could affect your continued participation as a Walmart seller and your eligibility for the Marketplace Working Capital program.
The Payments Performance API uses the GET method to obtain payment information. The following sections summarize the method (parameter, headers, and responses) and requested payment information.
- Authorization: String (required). Partner secret retrieved in integration step 2.
- WM_SEC.ACCESS_TOKEN: String (required). Access token retrieved by Access Token Call.
- Content-Type: String (required). Supported media (e.g., application/json).
- WM_QOS.CORRELATION_ID: String (required). Unique ID identifying each API call.
- WM_SVC.NAME: String (required). Walmart Service Name.
> 200 Successful operation: String array containing all available report dates is returned.
The Payments Performance API retrieves information about seller activities for 7, 14, 30, 60, and 90 day periods.
|refundRateSellerFault||This is the rate of refunds to customers that are the seller’s fault.|
|refundRateCustomerFault||This is the rate of refunds that are the customer’s fault.|
|ots||On Time Shipping. It measure delivery performance in terms of the number of packages shipped on or before the expected shipment date.|
|otd||On Time Delivery. It measures delivery performance in terms of the number of packages delivered on or before the expected delivery date.|
|vtr||Valid Tracking Rate. It is a percentage indicating the relative correctness of delivery or shipment tracking.|
|cancellationSellerFault||Cancellation Seller Fault. It is the number of sales cancellations that are the seller’s fault.|
|cancellationCustomerFault||Cancellation Customer Fault. It is the number of sales cancellations that are the customer’s fault.|