The Ship With Walmart for US API enables walmart.com sellers to buy shipping at competitively discounted rates directly from Walmart to ship their goods to US customers.
Here’s an overview of how to get started:
After you receive a customer order, a shipping label needs to be created to ship the order. Below are the APIs that you can use to buy shipping labels to process customer orders:
- GET carriers: Use this API to return all carriers supported by Ship With Walmart.
- GET supported package types for the carrier: Use this API to return all supported package types for the selected carrier.
- GET shipping estimates: Use this API to return shipping cost estimates for available shipping services based on address and package details (e.g., customer address, packaged weight.)
- POST generate labels: Use this API to generate shipping labels with the shipment info passed.
- UPDATE discard : Use this API to mark a generated label as discarded.
- GET/DOWNLOAD label for a carrier and tracking number: Use this API to download label for a carrier & tracking number combination.
- GET labels for a purchase order: Use this API to fetch all labels generated for a purchase order.
You can learn more about the Ship With Walmart for US program, including how payment process works, by clicking here.