The Ship With Walmart (SWW) service APIs enables walmart.com US sellers to buy shipping at competitively discounted rates directly from Walmart to ship their goods internationally to Mexico customers.
Here’s an overview of how to get started:
After you receive a customer order, a shipping label needs to be created to ship the order. Below are the APIs that you can use to buy shipping labels to process customer orders:
- GET carriers: Use this API to return all carriers supported by Ship With Walmart. Note that currently we are only supporting FedEx but stay tuned for more carrier options.
- GET supported package types for the carrier: Use this API to return all supported package types for the selected carrier.
- POST generate labels: Use this API to generate shipping labels with the shipment info passed.
- UPDATE discard : Use this API to mark a generated label as discarded.
- GET/DOWNLOAD label for a carrier and tracking number: Use this API to fetch label for a carrier & tracking number combination.
- GET labels for a purchase order: Use this API to fetch all labels generated for a purchase order.